Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Well, that's not what I expected

Well, hello blog!  I can't believe we're at this spot again.  It's exciting and somehow surprising.



Wait, what did you say?  Yes, we went to great lengths to get pregnant and it took years, but somehow I'm still surprised.   And I brought along some valid concerns, just for fun.  I'm experiencing a little spotting and cramping, which the interwebs tell me are common.  Five home tests were positive -- I am nothing if not thorough.  I have already seen my doctor and had a blood test.  And now, we wait. 

And sit.  And think about how we'll decorate the baby's room in the new house.  Light blue walls with cloud decals near the skyline.  This will make moving so much more exciting.  Boy, we should potty train the monster before this one arrives.  And he'll need to transition to a toddler bed.  And, that business trip that's coming up will be right in the peak of my tired time.  And... 

Welcome back, Susan. I missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment