Friday, July 20, 2012

Betas, heartburn, and caffeine. OH MY!

Betas are back!  hCG: 2100, Prog: 37.8.  I'll go for an ultrasound on Friday of next week, with fingers crossed to hear a heartbeat.  So glad the Prog number is back up, and surprised that we're almost double what I figured we would be today.  Hmm...

In other news, I've been crashing around 9:30 each night.  This is incredibly early for me, and I am usually the one to stay awake last until almost midnight.  Also: mad heartburn.  I had oatmeal for breakfast and it gave me horrible heartburn.  And I am medicated, damn it.  I read the Danny blog, and noticed that I already needed almonds with him too; now it's time to grocery shop!

I've completely kicked the caffeine habit, and would like a sticker or an award of some sort.  I still drink carbonated beverages in the evening at home, but all day long I drink water.  It's like someone has swapped bodies with me.  Also, I have lost about six pounds.  Yey me!

No comments:

Post a Comment