Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sleep?

When I was expecting the original kitten, I slept like a rock from the day I found out I was pregnant.  If last night is any indication, this will not be the same.  K is out of town, and I had a hard time falling asleep, so let's say it was around 11ish.  I woke up at 1am because Moxy was stuck in the boy's room (for the third night this week -- catch on, lady!) I stayed awake for half an hour or so, then woke back up at 3am for about an hour.  Willed myself back to half-sleep, until about 5am.  I gave up, got up, showered and read the news.  Driving to work today I felt like a zombie; do you think work would frown on my napping at my desk?

I go back for another beta test tomorrow morning. Excited and exhausted. Clearly not a very good writer when sleep deprived.  That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment